Committed to our clients
The Homyak Law Firm, P.C. is there for you during the most difficult time in your life. Mark tenaciously pursues solutions until your claims are fairly and fully compensated, at no cost to you until a recovery is achieved. We provide you with professional, effective assistance by:
- Attentively listening to your needs. We provide you with personalized service in a comforting environment. We sympathetically listen to the facts of your case and determine the best legal approach to promptly maximize your recovery.
- Treating the whole person. Your physical and emotional well-being are important to Mark and his staff. We ensure your medical and personal needs are being met while resolving your legal case.
- Advising you on effective strategies and next steps. We develop creative, winning strategies for your case. We also explain the crucial steps you need to take to obtain immediate relief that supports your long-term recovery goals.
- Thoroughly investigating your case. The Homyak Law Firm, P.C. exhaustively investigates your case during the critical immediate aftermath of an injury while witnesses’ memories are still fresh and before evidence is lost or destroyed.
- Meticulously preparing your case. Meticulous preparation is the backbone of successful negotiations and litigation. We anticipate the defense and counter its position with thorough knowledge and understanding of the law governing these issues.
- Skillfully negotiating fair settlements. The Homyak Law Firm, P.C. skillfully negotiates with insurance companies and defendants toward high settlements.
- Steadfastly advocating for your rights at trial. We never accept less than you deserve. IF the wrongdoers and insurance companies are unwilling to agree to a full and fair settlement, we persistently pursue your rights to have your claims resolved by a trial before a jury of your peers.
- Staying by your side through appeal. In addition to being a highly skilled litigator, Mark has an impressive track record of holding verdicts when the defense appeals. He has done so in Pennsylvania’s Commonwealth, Superior and Supreme Courts, as well as in the Federal Third Circuit Court of Appeals.