Defending Your Health With A Medical Malpractice Suit
You trust your doctor to provide you with the tools for good health. Yet, a doctor’s negligence can instead result in serious harm, including:
- Anesthesia errors
- Delayed diagnosis
- Delayed treatment of infection
- Negligent emergency care
- Nursing home negligence
- Nursing mistakes
- Surgical errors
- Vaccination injuries
- Medication and prescription drug errors
- Birth defects
Thorough Case Analysis To Achieve Results
The Homyak Law Firm, P.C., meticulously establishes each element of your medical malpractice claim, conducting a thorough investigation and collecting crucial evidence to prove:
- The accepted standard of care in the medical profession – Through expert testimony, we establish the actions a similarly qualified medical professional would have taken in comparable circumstances.
- The medical professional’s actions were negligent – We prove that the medical professional’s actions deviated from the accepted standard of care through such important evidence as the doctor’s notes, your medical records and witness testimony.
- The extent of your injuries – Medical records, photographs, diagnostic tests and independent doctor evaluations can prove the nature and extent of your injuries.
- The doctor’s negligence caused your injuries – We precisely link the doctor’s actions to your injuries and effectively challenge common defense strategies that blame the victim.
What Types Of Damages Can We Pursue?
Depending upon your situation, the following factors may be evaluated as we determine a fair personal injury settlement.
- Medical bills
- Future medical expenses
- Lost income
- Loss of future earning potential
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
Contact Us To Secure A Strong Advocate
Both the medical and legal industries are complex and contain many moving parts. If you suffer from medical malpractice in Pennsylvania, you need a strong advocate who understands how to secure the compensation you deserve.
Call our Pittsburgh office at 412-391-6636 to schedule a free initial case evaluation. You may also contact our firm online. If you are unable to come to our office, attorney Mark Homyak can speak with you in your home or at the hospital.